Press "Enter" to skip to content

Parent’s devastating decision – forced to pull the plug on 13-year-old daughter after sleepover horror

Australia’s Ally Langdon couldn’t hide the sadness bubbling inside when she spoke with a mom and dad, who were forced into the painful decision of taking the life of the young girl whom they had given life to only 13 years before.

The young girl died after falling prey to a viral craze called chroming, and Langdon, also a mom, struggled to hold back her tears.

Appearing on A Current Affair with host Ally Langdon, Andrea and Paul Haynes shared their story of how their 13-year-old daughter Esra Haynes died after following a social media trend called chroming, that involves inhaling toxic chemicals through the mouth or nose to get high. Read the full story here ▶