Press "Enter" to skip to content

Woman Eating At Applebee’s Bites Into Something Sharp, Quickly Realizes What Was In Food

An Illinois woman sued a local Applebee’s restaurant for reportedly serving her a meal that had glass in it.

The Madison Record reported that Linda Harbaugh was at the restaurant on August 30, 2014, when she injured her tongue and digestive tract after ingesting pieces of glass that were in her shrimp scampi.

The lawsuit that Harbaugh filed claimed that she was hit with significant medical expenses as a result of her injuries, and alleged that Applebee’s failed to observe the broken glass that was in the food. The lawsuit is seeking upwards of $50,000 in damages plus the costs of legal action. Read the full article here ▶