A small toddler was being looked after by his grandmother in Pickens, South Carolina, however, this is when his life was cut short. When authorities arrive to the scene and begin their investigation, they were left sick to their stomach after learning what was placed inside of his sippy cup.
Angela Denise Brewer, 46, was watching over her 14-month-old grandson, when suddenly the toddler boy became unresponsive, as reported to WSPA. Another family member started to give the boy CPR to try to save his life as police were alerted and arrived at the scene to assist. Read the full story here ▶