In today’s heartwarming story, the couple has practically struggled for love. It tells the story of Mary and Jake, two people who met in the 1940s and fell in love despite societal and familial barriers.
This Couple from 1948 Got Married, Shunned by Society & Family – Still Alive & In Love Today
They stayed together, married, and were shunned by society, but they didn’t give up. They’re still living and happily married today.
Mary is from the United Kingdom, while Jake is from Trinidad. Jake was an American Air Force man stationed at Burtonwood Base in the United Kingdom. At the same time, Mary was undergoing typist training. Mary lived near the Burtonwood Base, and they both attended the same technical college. Read the full article here ▶
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- People Discover Dark Secret Father Kept Hiding for Years After Dad Killed By His Own Daughter
- MOTHER GAVE BIRTH TO TRIPLETS. THIRTY MINUTES LATER, THE DOCTOR CAME IN AND SAID, “I’M SORRY.”
- While Dad Gets Dressed, The Baby Is Left Unattended In The Shower. However, That Wasn’t The Only Place The Child Was Abandoned That DayWhile Dad Gets Dressed, The Baby Is Left Unattended In The Shower. However, That Wasn’t The Only Place The Child Was Abandoned That Day
- Bad son abandoned his dad in the woods, but he showed him a photo that made him cry with regret
- Every Day, A Lone Man Stands At A Corner, And A Woman Discovers His Shocking Secret