Press "Enter" to skip to content

Police Say Mom of 4 Missing for a Month Was Taken to a Home by 3 Men. She’s Believed to be in Danger

Police released new details about the disappearance of the missing Kentucky mom Savannah Spurlock.

Savannah, 22, had given birth to twin boys in December when she went out for a night at a bar on January 4 and never came back home.

Investigators told Fox News, the mother-of-four was taken to a rural home about 40 miles away from Other Bar in Lexington with three men on the morning she went missing. Lt. Col Rodney Richardson said:

“We know that she ended up at a home in Garrard County sometime after leaving the bar with these three men.

They did not know Savannah prior to meeting her at the bar.”

According to ABC News, there’s no evidence she left home and ran away, police believe she’s in danger. Her mother, Ellen Spurlock, feels sure that she was taken against her will.

Ellen said she last spoke to her daughter around 3 a.m. on FaceTime on January 4 before she vanished. She told Fox:

“[She] observed that there was a man driving the car. Savannah was in the passenger seat. There were at least two people in the back seat talking. … I heard one of them tell me to ‘chill.’ They were also hollering other things but I couldn’t make it out. I was just checking on my daughter.”

Ellen recalled to ABC:

“She told me she was fine. When I asked her where she was, she said she was in Lexington.

She promised she would be home later that morning. She did not seem out of the ordinary.”

She added:

“I don’t know anything about her relationship with the men that she was with. When she Facetimed me I did not recognize the gentleman driving the car. I had never seen him before. I could not see who was in the back of the car because it was so dark out.”

As previously reported by Dearly, surveillance footage captured Savannah leaving the bar with two men. Richardson told ABC, it remains unclear if the men Savannah left the bar with were the same people she was inside the car with while talking to her mom.

No one has been charged, however, police have questioned one of the men connected to the rural home. Someone said she left the house late Monday morning.

Savannah’s phone was turned off around 8:30 a.m. the day of the incident. Investigators have not confirmed if she ever left the house. Ellen told Fox:

“I do not believe Savannah left this home on her own. She had no car, no money, no phone and no coat. Where would she go? I don’t believe that for a second.”

The devastated mother beseeched the men connected to the disappearance to come forward with information that could lead to her daughter’s whereabouts.

She said:

“Savannah’s She has four young kids that need their mother. Whatever you know, you need to come forward now. I’m begging you to do this as a human being.”

Ellen said her daughter rarely partied or went out but loved her kids and would never put a night of fun before her children.

Anyone with information about Savannah’s location is urged to contact Lt. Col. Rodney Richardson with Richmond police at 859-624-4776.