Press "Enter" to skip to content

Mothers Are Pleading With Others To Keep It Away From Children After A Toddler Dies After Ingesting A Common Food

A family is in mourning after losing their 2-year-old son during a routine trip to the grocery store.

While his mother was looking at some cheese, the toddler boy stuffed a handful of food from the cart into his mouth.

Moments later, he was dead, and now, his mother is begging others to keep one common food far from their children’s mouths. Read the full story here ▶