For parents who have ever taken their child to a busy event, you most likely know that dreaded feeling: the split second that you think your child has gotten lost in the mass of people and sheer panic momentarily sinks in.
Here’s What to Do If You’re Afraid of Losing Your Child in a Crowd
Then cover the number with liquid Band-Aid so that the information won’t easily wash off.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- When They See What Strange Guy Is Pulling Out Of The Pond, The Locals Are Horrified
- A Florida Babysitter Spent 26 Hours Holding A Sobbing One-month-old Baby To A Ceiling Fan
- Mom Snaps Picture Of Exhausted 7-Year-Old, Friend Notices Her Leg And Immediately Shares It
- A Man In Line At A Burger King Decides To Teach Mom And Her Bratty Kid A Lesson In Manners
- Woman Often Sees Boy Studying at the Playground until Nighttime and Decides to Approach Him