As part of the City of Lewes five-year phragmites management plan, the city and the Delaware State Forest Service have planned a controlled burn of portions of the marsh Friday, April 23. The burn will begin about 9 a.m. and should be complete by midday. The focus area will be the marsh between Cedar Street and the Lewes-Rehoboth Canal.
Controlled burn set April 23 in Lewes
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Family Dog Killed After Saving 8-Month-Old Baby In House Fire
- 43 Years After Their Divorce, Her Ex Husband Suddenly Stops Her With This Sign
- Daycare Didn’t Let My Sleeping Infant Come Inside. I Asked For A Reason Why And It Broke My Heart
- Mom Finds Horrible Use For Her Baby Girl’s Pajama Pants, Then Her Son Walks In
- Mom Shows Pictures Of Baby, Dad Furious Once He Notices What Else Is In The Shot