Press "Enter" to skip to content

Bahamas Sandals: Report says Three passes away by Carbon Monoxide

According to a new report Earlier this month, three American tourists were found dead at an all-inclusive Sandals resort in the Bahamas. They passed away due to carbon monoxide poisoning. According to the Nassau Guardian, the tourists who passed away include Michael Phillips, 68, and Robbie Phillips, 65, of Tennessee, and Vincent Chiarella, 64, of Florida.

On Monday following the death on 5 May, a pathologist is expected to release autopsy and toxicology reports. On Monday, the newspaper reported that carbon monoxide poisoning was the main cause. Read the full story here ▶