Press "Enter" to skip to content

A 5-year-old woke up completely paralyzed – doctors looked at her scalp and absorbed the disturbing truth

Summer has arrived, which means a lot of sun, sunbathing, fun games and hiking.

But many children and adults don’t appreciate the many dangers of hiking: especially the danger of tick bites.

“It will not happen to me”, many say to themselves.

But a tiny tick can completely change your life, and to complicate matters further, the symptoms are not always clear.

That’s exactly what happend to mother Jessica Griffin who became aware of this when she discovered one morning that her little daughter was completely paralyzed. Read the full article here ▶