Press "Enter" to skip to content

5-Year-Old Dies After Drinking Bong Water, Mom Watched Girl Hallucinate

A 5-year-old girl died after drinking her mom’s meth-laced bong water. Her death was ruled an overdose, but the tragedy was made worse when it was revealed how she spent the last several hours of her life.

Sophia Larson, a 5-year-old Colorado girl, died of a methamphetamine overdose after drinking a deadly water mixture from her mother’s homemade bong on a Tuesday night. After drinking it, Sophia said it was “yucky.” It didn’t take long for her mother, 26-year-old Stephanie Alvarado, to realized what had happened. What she did next, though, makes matters even more sickening. Read the full story here ▶