Press "Enter" to skip to content

Popcorn Kernel Inhaled By A 3-year-old. Doctors State That Life Support Must Be Removed Six Months Later

Mirranda Grace Lawson, a tiny toddler who passed away, six months after choking on a popcorn kernel.

Her death was a tragic accident, but now her parents are hoping to share their story with other families, and help raise awareness about the surprising choking hazards that surround us every day.

For little Mirranda, a single popcorn kernel took away her whole future, and her parents don’t want any other families to experience that heartbreak. Read the full story here ▶