Press "Enter" to skip to content

Mistakenly Eats Peanuts at School and Desperately Pleads for Life-Saving EpiPen, but What Happens Next Will Leave You Speechless!

A Chicago high school has apologized after a school nurse hindered a student with a deadly peanut allergy from using an EpiPen.

Lonnie Joy and Shawn Sommer’s daughter, Lia, 15, was exposed to peanuts after eating a sandwich at the John Hersey High School cafeteria on Aug. 30.

The high school freshman is severely allergic to nuts and requires epinephrine to avoid the deadly consequences from anaphylaxis. Read the full story here ▶