This content is not available in your region
Colorado’s COVID-19 hospitalizations jump 38% as new cases keep rising
More from HealthMore posts in Health »
- Colorado Springs nursing home is 11th to close in state since pandemic started
- CDC drops quarantine, distancing recommendations for COVID
- Is eminent domain the best way for Thornton to clean up a crumbling, contaminated shopping center?
- Colorado’s BA.5 wave of COVID hospitalizations appears to be ending
- Colorado kids improving on routine vaccinations, but still lagging behind pre-pandemic level