When Mellisa Grant’s car caught on fire while driving, she had just minutes to get her two sons to safety before the vehicle exploded.
Mellisa Grant was traveling down the road in her Vauxhall Corsa with her two sons, Braidan (3) and Bradley (1), when things took a terrifying turn.
The mom turned on the heater to help defrost the windshield. But to her shock and horror, the passenger footwell of the car caught fire while she was driving. It was a sign that things were seriously wrong. And Mellisa had barely any time to react.
Thankfully, though, a mother’s instincts are a force to reckon with. And this brave mom instantly jumped into action with her children’s welfare as her highest priority! Read the full article here ▶