Press "Enter" to skip to content

A Mother’s Viral Facebook Post Alerts Other Parents – She Had No Idea That The Popcorn Her Son Was Eating Could Have Such Serious Health Effects

Last Saturday night we were all watching a movie and eating popcorn which is a very frequent event on the weekend in our home.

I didn’t think twice to give my son Nash some popcorn. He had small choking episode but soon was fine. The only thing we observed was a slight cough he developed after the episode.

Monday came, my husband left for a 3-day trip and it was pretty much the same as the day prior. However, as the evening came, I noticed my son felt warm and he was super fussy. He was running a fever, so I gave him Motrin and put him to bed. Read the full story here ▶