A mother and her nine-month-old baby was found dead in the parking garage of a hospital in Detroit, Michigan, having succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.
According to tragic reports, Kellye Canty and her nine-month-old son Kanaan had driven to Harper Hospital to drop off Kellye’s mother – Kanaan’s grandmother – for a doctor’s appointment.
Kellye planned to remain in the parking garage with the car running, but when her mother’s appointment was finished, she was unreachable by phone.
ClickOnDetroit say that Kellye’s mother first called her phone, then contacted Kellye’s partner, DeMarray Canty. He couldn’t reach his wife, either. Read the full article here ▶