Sophie was two years old until May 18, 2017.
When she got ill, her parents Shelby and Jonathan thought their two-year-old daughter had allergies.
She had trouble breathing and her doctor suspected she had asthma. But it soon became clear that things were much worse than they thought.
Sophie was supposed to undergo an allergic test a few days later. But she never did the test.
She stopped breathing one night.
It was the worst nightmare of any parent. Shelby and Jonathan called an ambulance. Minutes later they were on their way to the hospital. Read the full story here ▶