Every day our kids go to school, and each day is pretty typical. They go to class. They learn things like math and history. They eat lunch with their friends.
Not every day is typical. One day, during what started as a normal lunch in the school cafeteria, one 11-year-old boy saved his friend’s life.
Wayne Norris was eating lunch with his friends at Providence Middle School in Chesterfield, Virginia, when one of his friends looked like he couldn’t breathe. He told NBC4, “He was eating his food then it looked like he was choking.” Read the full story here ▶