Press "Enter" to skip to content

Flame stunt goes wrong at famous ‘Salt Bae’ restaurant leaving four injured

Restaurants and bars are known by the service they provide but recently spectacular stunts have become part of the style of serving food and drinks. While Turkey’s celebrity chef known as Salt Bae may be popular for his tricks with knives and steaks, his restaurant is in the news for the wrong reasons this time.

Four customers at the Nusret Etiler Steakhouse were badly injured when a flame stunt went terribly wrong. Shocking footage shows a small explosion when the bartender pours an unknown liquid on the fire causing chaos. Read the full story here ▶