Press "Enter" to skip to content

After Dropping Off Grandma To Visit A Doctor, A Mother And Her 9-month-old Son Are Discovered Dead In The Hospital Garage

A mother and her nine-month-old baby was found dead in the parking garage of a hospital in Detroit, Michigan, having succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

According to tragic reports, Kellye Canty and her nine-month-old son Kanaan had driven to Harper Hospital to drop off Kellye’s mother – Kanaan’s grandmother – for a doctor’s appointment.

Kellye planned to remain in the parking garage with the car running, but when her mother’s appointment was finished, she was unreachable by phone. Read the full story here ▶